Green coffee is one of the most popular ways to reduce weight. A substance in it called chlorogenic acid helps to reduce weight. Green coffee is mainly unroasted coffee beans. It is said that green coffee helps to boost metabolism. Chlorogenic acid helps to reduce the absorption of carbohydrates in the body, which in turn helps to lower blood sugar. Coffee gets its flavor when roasted. As we know, green coffee is unroasted coffee. It is a new way to get recharged. It has very little caffeine. It should be taken in a limited dose. The right dosage depends on the age, health conditions of the user. Always follow the instructions given on the label to prepare it in proper proportion. Otherwise, it will start to taste bitter and watery.
Benefits Of Taking Green Coffee
- Helps to reduce weight – consumption of it helps to reduce body weight. It has chlorogenic acid, which helps to absorb less fat from the food.
- It improves cholesterol levels– The beans help to improve cholesterol levels in the body. If cholesterol levels are high, there are greater chances of having heart diseases.
- Improves blood sugar and pressure – green coffee helps to reduce the absorption of glucose in fat people. It helps to lower down the risk of diabetes. Green coffee lessens the formation of the hormone cortisol, which thereby helps in reducing the blood pressure rate.
- Boosts metabolism and energy levels– It helps to improve the cognitive performance of the body. It also helps to enhance the mood and energy levels in the body. It can help to increase metabolic stamina from 3% to 11%.
- High in antioxidants– it helps to reduce the harmful effects of free radicals in the body. It protects the body from diseases like cancer and atherosclerosis.
- It has anti-aging abilities– as one grows old, age effects start showing on the face and body. The beans help to reduce wrinkle, improves the texture of the skin, and rejuvenates it.
Side Effects Of Green Coffee
Green coffee has a few side effects also
- It has caffeine, which causes restlessness.
- Research also said that it causes anxiety and nervousness.
- It causes symptoms like vomiting, stomach upset, and nausea.
- This is a big no for the pregnant woman. It is not at all safe for baby.
- It causes an increase in the heart and breathing rate.
- Excess intake of it causes diarrhea.
- On the one hand, as it improves the mood on the other excess of intake causes trouble in concentration, which also results in depression.
At present, it’s the most popular way to reduce weight. It is said to have other powers like anti-aging, blood sugar reduction, metabolism booster. It helps one to stay young and fit and relaxed. One should consume it but under the guidance of a good doctor. He should know your body correctly. The effects it can have on your body are also one risk factor.